Sunday 18 September 2011

"Cake and Cuppies I bake" :-)





 Cuppies used to be my passion ;)... I love baking than cooking.Tapi now...i dont feel like it coz my tyme is occupied with other task and stuff huhu..... Need to start baking again soon.
"My new wishlist: to bake my own cake for 2012 Hari Raya "
 Chocolate flavour cuppies, Oreo cheese cake for the Mother's day cake and choc cake for the birthday cake.The Animated Dinosaur cake was a 5mins decoration, I remembered I ordered a printed pic eatable icing from a friend @KL, but the Pos Laju people didn't manage to deliver the thing on tyme.So i have to have Plan B for the cake.Nang begaut jak masa ya...dont worry its not your fault Saf, its a last minute thingie juak ;) (..tapi sebagai balasan i want your cheese tart pls ;) hehehe sikda bah Saf @ http://cuppiwink.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. haaaa... owh.. i remembered i was sOooOO mad with the POS LAJU man, i emailed their BIG BOSS here in KL, complaining about their lauya service in kch.. nasiblah i got proof.. heee... yalah kawu.. mun dak tek nakkah raya kenyang cheese tarts :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh.....post lok cheese tart ctok... bana lak aku saf.... :(

    ReplyDelete